- Contact Dr. Sarmita Majumder, (email@example.com) the user support for UT MRC to evaluate the feasibility of your project depending on the UT MRC capabilities and cross-contamination issue.
- Submit the UT MRC Project Proposal form Project-Proposal_2018.pdf, describing the experiment that you want to do in UT MRC cleanroom.
- Complete the MOU-Texas Nanofabrication Facility - 2018.pdf (Laboratory Policy, IP, Liability, fees, limit access) between your institution and MRC at University of Texas at Austin. This form is for non-UT academic and industrial users.
- Complete the TNF profile form (This is mandatory) when you are at MRC for the safety training. Please go to the link http://10.157.36.33/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_home.html. This link does not work outside the MRC campus.
- Complete administrative steps for physical access and safety training. You will acquire a UT Electronic ID, an ID card, parking permit, and receive onsite specific safety training. Steps to be completed are summarized in the document: Safety Training.pdf.
- Schedule equipment training with MRC training staff for each equipment you want to use. Once you demonstrate your ability to run the equipment you will have access to operate independently this tool via the LabAccess system.
- For monthly invoice purpose, please provide to Jean Toll the following information: Account Number, Professor or PI name, email address and phone number.
- For additional information regarding MRC or UT, please email Prof. Sanjay Banerjee
- Please acknowledge NSF support of the cleanroom in your publications, using the following Award number: "The work was partly done at the Texas Nanofabrication Facility supported by NSF grant NNCI-1542159".