You are here
Solvent Hood - WPS - J24
Solvent hood with spinner to apply photoresist.
Do NOT remove Labware from this tool!
1. Log on to the tool using the LabAccess terminal.
2. Switch the POWER SUPPLY button of the development hood ON
3. Turn the FLUSH ventilation button ON.
4. If you need to use the ultrasonic bath, make sure the DI water has been put in first. After ultrasonic treatment, drain the DI water. Turn the ultrasonic switch OFF.
5. DO NOT drain any solvent through the sink. Put the waste solvents, such as Acetone, Methanol, IPA, developer, etc., back to the relevant waste bottle.
6. Clean Petri dishes, beakers, and other utensils that have been used for your operation. Put them back to the shelf for the other users
7. Clean the cabinet with wipes and put all waste wipes back on to the trash can.
8. Switch off the FLUSH. Shut down the POWER of the development hood.
9. Log off of the tool using the LabAccess terminal.
Keep the spinner hood CLEAN, and some solvents are toxic!!! It is not only important to your own, but also to all other people in the cleanroom. DO NOT drain any solvent through the sink. Put the waste solvents, such as Acetone, Methanol, IPA, developer, etc., back to the appropriate waste bottle.