You are here
"Empty the water out of the press:
1. CLOSE BOTH of the blue handle valves
2. Open the right side red handle valve
3. Open the left side red handle valve
4. The braided hoses vibrate as water is blown out.
5. Wait approximately 10 seconds
6. CLOSE BOTH red handle valves"
To run water through the press,
1. BE SURE BOTH red handle valves are closed
2. Open both blue handle valves
3. When press is sufficiently cooled, CLOSE BOTH of the blue handle valves.
1. The Blue handle valves are the cooling water
2. The Red handle valves are the water drain and air to purge water from the press
3. NEVER HAVE A RED AND BLUE VALVE OPEN AT THE SAME TIME. THIS COULD CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE TO THE PROCESS COOLING WATER SYSTEM.
4. Never adjust the valve that has handle removed (between blue handle valves)